Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent

The kids and I jumped up and down to "Sleigh Ride" tonight. The kids  had their very own jingle bells to shake and even Anne joined in on the fun in her Jumperoo. 

It was my effort to work off some of the energy that is not being used up due to the weather outside. (So much work to get them ready to go outside! No I'm not lazy, I have a baby that sleeps in 2-3 hour increments from about 2 in the morning on. It's disgusting how tired I am in the mornings.)

Suddenly a Christmas advent idea was born. A song a day until Christmas! I planned on making a chain tonight with a song on each one. That will happen tomorrow. Tonight, I did push-ups instead and updated the layout on my blog and bought a Wii game for the kids and watched a little Jazz basketball and ... I'll stop.

Back to the task at hand, if you're curious what choruses will be echoing through our house this month check out my sidebar.

K. Goodnight!

P.S. A bit of detail on "Sleigh Ride." I pulled up the Boston Pops version and Brandon wanted one with the lyrics, so we did both. Andrew Sisters provided the vocal version for us.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha ahh yes...I take my kids to the gym when they are driving me crazy, ahem, I mean have pent up energy! heehee

I also wanted to know I do think you are a cool crazy wonderful girl...and I did not want to copy your design...it just sorta happened. Forgive me. Take it as flattery. :) I did try to do the little christmas one at first but it didn't fit on my page correctly...the candy canes weren't showing up right...so ya, I copied. Hope thats alright!! Peace Out!