The weight gain was wonderful, excluding one thing; because of it she grew out of this dress after only getting to wear it twice.
| Marie Noelle : December 2007, 2 months |
This was her first Christmas dress and the first dress I ever made for my own daughter. A very special dress. So, naturally, I was excited to have another daughter to get some more use out of it.That being said, you would think I would have remembered to pull it out of the closet before Anne was 4 months old.
| Anne Kinslee : November 2010, 4 months |
Thankfully Anne had a slow growth period from 2-4 months so it still fit just fine. Naturally she looks darling in it and apparently silk brocade is tasty stuff. By the end of the day she had pretty much soaked the entire front from sucking on it.
I love this dress and love having two beautiful girls that have been able to wear it.
2 comments:
That dress is beautiful!
You MADE that!?!? Wow, you've got some mad sewing skills! They both look adorable!
Post a Comment