Your birthday will always be extra special for me because it was the day that I became a mother. Your birth began the fulfillment of a dream that I can’t remember being without. Before you were born I would walk into your room and look at the tiny clothes in the closet and my arms would ache to hold you. I was so impatient to have you here!
As we celebrate your birthday we celebrate your zest for life, your curiosity, and your tenderness.
We celebrate your role as a loving big brother, a role which you have embraced with your usual joy and exuberance.
We celebrate your role as a loving big brother, a role which you have embraced with your usual joy and exuberance.
We celebrate the milestones you have achieved and the challenges you have overcome.(I don’t think I will ever get tired of seeing you eat a “normal” meal.)
And I celebrate the incredible blessing I have been given of being your mother.
And I celebrate the incredible blessing I have been given of being your mother.
There is nothing I would rather celebrate than your life, Bud, I love you so much! Happy birthday!
Love, Mommy
Love, Mommy
1 comment:
Luke is looking at these pictures with me. He loves the pictures of William's birthday party - especially the one where he is all decked out in his costume. I love the picture of you and William on the grass - it is a miniature William with chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment