Sunday, February 6, 2011


"Our perfect Father does not expect us to be perfect children yet. He had only one such Child. Meanwhile, therefore, sometimes with smudges on our cheeks, dirt on our hands, and shoes untied, stammeringly but smilingly we present God with a dandelion -- as if it were an orchid or a rose! If for now the dandelion is the best we have to offer, He receives it, knowing what we may later place on the alter."

Neal A. Maxwell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that. :)

Jill said...

Thank you for posting this. I love it.

Megan said...

I loved that quote when I heard it at Stake Conference. Thanks for looking it up and posting it!

mike and elise said...

I'm so glad you posted this. That was the thing that really stuck in my mind that was said at Stake Conference. I LOVE this quote. Thank-you!