As much as I would have loved to be involved, I had to leave it to B-dawg and the kids. Anne and I chilled inside. I tell you what, not since the fort of 2005, has such a magnificent structure been erected.
January 2005
|
After the completion of the fort it was time for the snowman. Brandon did most of the building while William and Marie played around him. They did give some assistance with the buttons and face and my contribution was the scarf and hat. Although I do believe they look better on me, the snowman doesn't look too bad either.
Happy Snow Day!
3 comments:
That's because I helped with the 2005 fort!
How fun! I love the snow fort idea! I bet the kids loved it.
Wow, yeah, everyone should spend 3 weeks in California...that snow fort made me shudder...bleh...bring on the spring!
Post a Comment