While William would have enjoyed “Disney on Ice”, we knew he would love a guy’s night out at the Jazz game even more. And let’s be honest, I don’t think Brandon minded the set-up either.
William loved to watch the game and to see the Jazz bear. The time-out/half-time acts were some of his favorite parts to tell me about.
The popcorn bucket hat was 100% William’s idea and he wore it all the way out to the car while banging his noise sticks.
When William got home that night he asked me, “Guess how much I liked the Jazz game? This much (while holding up all 10 fingers).” That, my friends, is the sign of a successful night indeed.
2 comments:
You guys are seriously the best parents ever! My kids feel really lucky when we manage to walk around the mall. :P
what a fun guys night out! I love that 10 fingers is the top notch rating :)
Post a Comment