It started with a little fun in the water.
Then we moved on to filling our stomachs. Grandpa "manned" the grill.
The cousins just being themselves.
Anne adores hot dogs so we made some pigs in a blanket for the her and the kids. The adults enjoyed cheeseburgers and everyone devoured the grilled corn on the cob.
After dinner we moved onto the best part ... birthday cake!
Look at that cute adorable face and those happy eyes! This little girl sure does brighten our lives.
She was a rockstar when it came to digging into the cake and she was willing to share.
What a good sport.
"I like this first birthday stuff!"
She got lots of much needed summer clothes and they are all so darling!
The grand finale of the party was the pinata. She was excited about it until I actually started hitting the pinata with the stick she was holding, then she'd had enough. So all the cousins took over.
Everybody took a whack at it, but it was Christian that finally sealed the deal ... in one monstrous swing. You'd think he plays baseball or something.
Our family feels so much more complete with Anne that it really isn't hard to believe that a year has passed since she came into our lives. I can hardly remember what it was like without her. I'm so glad we could celebrate her with (almost) all of the Pulsipher clan.
Our family feels so much more complete with Anne that it really isn't hard to believe that a year has passed since she came into our lives. I can hardly remember what it was like without her. I'm so glad we could celebrate her with (almost) all of the Pulsipher clan.
2 comments:
LOVE the cake pics! I think that's one of the funnest things to do for a first birthday!
That was fun times. Dad took back the spring thingy! You know because it was such a big hit and all!
Post a Comment