Marie still loves to dress up in her pink princess dress from her second Halloween (when she was 12 1/2 months old). It dawned on me one day when Marie was wearing it that Anne was the age Marie was when she first wore it; and yet, Anne seems so much smaller and younger than that to Brandon and me. Trying on the dress, however, is proof that she really is the same size Marie was, basically. She's slightly taller than Marie was and just a little less chubby, if you can believe it. Oh, and she's a lot more bald.
Anne -- end of July 2011 -- 12 1/2 months old
Marie -- end of October 2008 -- 12 1/2 months old
4 comments:
Beautiful girls. And a handsome boy up there too. :)
She just has the prettiest face, what a cutie!!
I loved that I read about a pretty princess, and then the first thing I saw as I scrolled down was William's cute little smile. Gave me a laugh!
Oh my gosh! How adorable!!! Anne is gorgeous! And she looks so much like Marie at that age. ;)
Post a Comment