Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gooooaaaaallllll! Or not.

William's first soccer game of the season happened to fall on the same weekend that Brandon had to be gone camping with the Young Men in our ward. Between chasing Anne and trying to convince Marie that she didn't need to be snacking constantly (A family from William's team last year always had an arsenal of snacks that they happily shared with her. She now associates soccer games with snacks. I'm a mean mommy, apparently, because I refuse to continue that tradition.) I only managed to take one picture of William and beyond that I was barely even able to see him play. I even missed him getting a ball to the head until he came back to his chair sobbing.

That being said, William is thrilled to start another year of soccer. It might be crazy for me, but his smiles make it all worth it right?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Totally worth it. And I saw a glimpse of my future this coming year with the assortment of activities and team sports my children will be involved in. Thanks for that. :)