Friday, December 7, 2012

Full?!

Um, when I try to upload pictures I am informed I've used up all my 1GB storage? Further research tells me that only some pictures (above a certain size) are put into said "storage." I am willing and able to do even further research to remedy this problem, as I have plenty to journal  and don't want to miss capturing these moments.

But I thought I would start by putting it out here.

Does anybody know what I need to do. I'd rather not pay for more storage space.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I was just told that this last week too. We're investigating options.

amanda said...

I believe that if you create another gmail or email account, add that account as another contributor or author to the blog, and then start posting from that email it will give you another full 1 GB of storage. I did this with my blog about 1.5 years ago and it worked. However, I know that google just changed their policies or something so I'm not sure it will work now? But it's worth a shot not having to pay!

Jill said...

Just found this out: you can upload to online web albums like photobucket or flickr and such and then post them from there. Flickr has a monthly bandwidth limit and also I think a lifetime limit, not sure. And I'm not sure what privacy options either of those have. I've heard you can use the Picasa software (download to your desktop, edit and sort there) and then store unlimited amounts on Google Drive or Google Plus. Dave would probably have more info on this than I have. He usually does.