Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Is Happening-ish

We are potty training Anne. We, as in, Marie and I. Sort of.

Anne is ready. Ready, as in, if I jumped into the process wholeheartedly we'd both have it figured out by the end of the week. I think.

We started out bare this morning and she had two successes. Then she insisted on wearing underwear and that was that. Two accidents later I threw on a diaper for the rest of the day. It's that wholehearted thing. I'm not there.

I'm probably giving her mixed signals, but I'm just not in it to win it yet, even if Anne wants "no more biapers, jus unnerwear."

Alas, I know I have to bite the bullet eventually and tomorrow might as well be the day.

Get out the play dough, snacks, and drinks because we're having a potty party in the kitchen!

Yee haw?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave. I'm not even bothering with Lily until I'm not pregnant! Eva spoiled me by training in three days. I think it's going to be a little bit more of a process with the next little lady... Good luck! I hope she does fantastic!

Jill said...

Potty training. Ugh.

Amy said...

Good luck!! And is it just me or do all beginning potty-trainees look so adorbs in their new underwear?!?