We love the mountains around us and look forward to having older kids (while enjoying all of the wonderful-ness that comes with younger kids!) so that we can enjoy the mountains even more with frequent hikes and camping. In the meantime, one of the few times each year we get up there is to drive up through Trapper's Loop while the leaves are changing in the fall.

Such beautiful little princesses.As you can see, it wasn't particularly chilly, which was wonderful! Last year it started raining on us. Not so wonderful.
And my handsome young men.
I love the progression of pictures when four kids are involved. Sometimes, you just don't ever get a perfect one, so we can enjoy all of them for what they are. Full of personality, joy, and silliness.
Now this is a great picture. Handsome, handsome, handsome.
Another series of pictures to make you laugh ...
These boys are best friends already.
Anne was not a willing subject most of the evening, but we caught her off guard and snuck this picture in.
I just love my family!
1 comment:
So do I!! I love that last picture.
Post a Comment