I see this title on Facebook every Thursday and since we all know that I am ALL about every trend that's out there, here we go {did you note the sarcastic tone?}. I'm not guaranteeing any kind of habit, but it was a fitting title for this post, being written on a Thursday.
This is a moment that must be recorded. When the Brigham City temple was dedicated in September, Brandon and I took turns going to the dedication sessions. My wonderful husband assigned me the morning session so that I could take a nap with the kids in the afternoon. This was back in the day when our Sam-Sam was still waking up 7.6 times every night. Or something like that.
On my way out the door I said, "Maybe you guys could do some kind of activity about temples and talk about what is going on today." Because I am Super Mom like that and that is the extent of how I planned for a meaningful experience that day.
In pictures, here is how Brandon ran with that suggestion and allowed me to fall in love with him 1,000 more. He is such a fabulously wonderful daddy. Can you name the temples they replicated?
1 comment:
cute! What a fun activity!
Post a Comment