Friday, April 5, 2013

Instagram October: Post Intusussception

It was a day when I needed to feel accomplished, so I made my to do list achievable. We reach for the stars around here.   

Our first of many, many, many snow storms to come. October snow is always my favorite though. Probably because I know it won't take long to melt.

I was able to piece together a super cute outfit for church one Sunday, so naturally Anne had to be a little stinker and not pose for the camera.

Halloween costume finished. I think it was nearly a week before Halloween.  Miracle.

The girls inside the costumes are what make them so stinking cute. 

Turkey Florentine Meatball Subs. A dinner in which I always hoard the leftovers.  Yum!

A hand me down shirt from his big brother. It has now officially been worn twice. Gotta love silly holiday shirts.

The cutest boys bat and pumpkin I know.

No comments: