With plans to take off to California at the end of June, we decided to throw a birthday bash for Anne before we left. She had been looking forward to and talking about her "friend" party for a very long time, so I knew I had to come through for her. I wanted to do water games (so easy and so fun!) so we chose a theme that fit in with that.
Pirates Booty and Fish "IN" Chips
Sand cake. Who knew how much vanilla wafers and a couple of oreos could really look like sand?
We had twelve crazy friends there and I'm fairly certain we took pictures of all of them swimming and playing and eating and laughing. Pretty sure. Somewhere. If not we had a cute little buried treasure activity. We filled a box with sand and hid all the party favors in it. The kids got to dig through and fill their goody bags. Besides that we had a slip n' slide, a pool, and our good ol' swing set.
I do know we took pictures of this absolutely adorable little almost 4-year old and I'm so glad I did!
1 comment:
Happy belated 4th Anne!! What a fantastic birthday party!! Might have to steal this idea for my little guy's 4th party since he is my only summer baby.
Post a Comment