Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Littles

These two have had a decidedly different toddler/preschool experience than William and Marie did. Naturally they would because they have an older brother and sister and, well, William and Marie don't. Much more of their mornings and days have been spent in the car going to and fro instead of humoring mommy as she tried to carry out the latest activity from "No Time for Flash Cards" or whatever other silly blog had caught her eye.

Anyway, I snapped this picture one morning before we went out the door to preschool. After moving to our new house, every Tuesday and Thursday morning consisted of getting the big kids out the door to school and then getting the younger two ready to head down to Layton for Anne's preschool. While Anne was at preschool Sam and I would run errands, or visit a park, or go to the gym. Going to the gym was the most consistent adventure.

Before I know it these two will be heading into 4th and 2nd grade. Time marches on, no one can argue with that.

I'm grateful for the time I have been given and all that I get to fill it with.

Including these two little rascals.

I love them both.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this. Different can be good too.