Friday, January 18, 2008

Entertaining and Exhausted



Marie got this mobile for Christmas. She loves it and is actually content to lay down underneath it, sometimes. She is quite the princess and thinks that she needs to be held pretty much whenever she is awake. Maybe this isn't as interesting to anybody else, but it is amazing to me. First, she is content (hallelujah!); second, William never paid attention to any of his hanging toys; and third, she is just so darn cute!




This was a day when William decided it was more fun to play with his toys then to take a nap. That night I was making our dinner while he ate his and I realized that it was a little too quite over at the table. I walked over to find William doing this. It took me about 5 minutes to get the camera ready because I had to change the batteries and he was still just bobbing away. I felt like I was torturing him by filming him rather than letting him out, but I had to capture this memory! Too funny.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

OH MY GOSH, I was DYING laughing. The poor little thing! He didn't know if he wanted to sleep or eat... LOL. By the way, I would have TOTALLY done the same thing and kept filming. Your not a bad mom at all! It's just too cute! What a great video to have for memories.

Di said...

Bethany! I busted a gut laughing at the video of William. I think mostly because I STILL do that! Sometimes I just can't stay awake no matter what.