We had a very busy weekend that included lots of pictures to be blogged. The first set of many are from our trip to Logan on Friday. Our very dear friends, Jeff and Amye, welcomed Deron Kent into their family last Monday so we had to go see him. Brandon knows Jeff and Amye from Vernal, where he grew up. When they moved to Logan, Brandon kept telling me that I needed to meet them because he knew I would like Amye. Well, he was right! When I was pregnant with William and Amye was pregnant with Stockton, we moved into the same ward. It was friendship at first sight! Despite all of us being busy with Jeff and Brandon going to school and Amye and I both working full-time we found time to develop a great friendship and watch a lot of Jazz games together. Anyway, it was really fun to see them and their two cute boys. We have decided that we are going to betrove Marie to either Stockton or Deron. We haven't decided which one yet.
After our visit with Jeff and Amye we spent the rest of the evening with Brandon's siblings that are up in Logan. First stop was dinner at Center Street Grill. Yum! A big juicy cheeseburger and a basket of fries is rare for us lately, and we sure did enjoy it! After dinner we went to Marc and Eliza's apartment to color some Easter eggs. One of my favorite Easter traditions. I always enjoy holidays better with lots of family so I was glad to kick start Easter weekend with the Stro-clan.

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast! And holy COW, I LOVE that picture of the father and son... SO frameable. Don't forget to print that one out! Hope all is well
Shelley
OH>>> hello... where were the pictures of Marie? I wanted to see her cute Easter outfit... I was looking forward to it. She's always SO adorable. You better have more pictures coming! jk lol
Post a Comment