I got the same for my blog (college undergrad), and so I thought I would test it. Most of my friends got the same rating, but one has two different blogs and they BOTH got elementary school level! I don't know how it figures this out, maybe misspelled words and run-on sentances (of fragments)... but it always pegged this guy for Elementary-- so go figure!
3 comments:
California sounds great right now, especially since it's supposed to be bad weather again. Your new background is really cute too!
California sounds great right now, especially since it's supposed to be bad weather again. Your new background is really cute too!
I got the same for my blog (college undergrad), and so I thought I would test it. Most of my friends got the same rating, but one has two different blogs and they BOTH got elementary school level! I don't know how it figures this out, maybe misspelled words and run-on sentances (of fragments)... but it always pegged this guy for Elementary-- so go figure!
Post a Comment