Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lovely.

She is just so adorable in the swing and then . . .

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

HAHA... I love that! I can't tell you how much that reminds me of... EVERY second of my day. Aubrielle is such a spitty uppy baby! I hope that with all the big girl food I'm giving her, it will stop all the milky throw up. Let's hope.
Shelley

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That's so funny. I love the funny look she gets on her face right before she spews.

jill said...

Hahahahaha-HA! Hilarious! That's how swings make me feel.

(Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog - I found you from either Cassie's, Becky's, or Amy's...can't remember anymore which one it was.)

AmyLiz said...

So I take it Marie's b/f is the little boy from the Stock Commercial who also spits up~ so cute!!!!!!!

Brandon said...

Don't take this girl on a cruise.