Monday, April 28, 2008

Senior Recital

Rachel's Senior Recital at CSUN was our reason, or should I say excuse, for going out to California. She did a fabulous job! I am so proud of my sister. I remember the days when she would sing in her room and would drive me crazy because she was always flat. Not so much anymore. She has come a long way!


These two lovely ladies sang "The Flower Duet." Gorgeous! It made me cry, seriously.

This picture is purely to show off the back of her dress. I should have taken a full length shot, but wasn't thinking about it at the time. Anyway, I loved it!


Sisters, sisters . . .


The whole fam damily (haha), or at least everybody that was there. William was hanging out with a babysitter. There was no way his two-year-old energy would make it through an hour long recital. It was kind of strange because I used to baby-sit his baby-sitter. She is 14 years old now and I used to watch her when she was 18 months! I can't believe I am that old.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

sister, sisters minus 1

Kimberly Badger said...

Rachel is getting married!? I can't believe it. She looks beautiful and I'm so happy for her. :)

Kimberly Badger said...

Rachel is getting married!? I can't believe it. She looks beautiful and I'm so happy for her. :)