
Diet Coke with Lime: I don't have a Diet Coke each day, but I sure would like to. Money and health cause me to limit it to no more than 1 a week.

Red KitchenAid Stand Mixer: Even though I don't use it every day, just seeing it in my kitchen makes me happy.
Nap Time: Seriously, I can't live without my kids' naps. I need that break each day. I think that nap time will exist in my house forever! I get it from my mom. I remember as a kid that even if we had friends over, nap time was still in force. If we didn't want to nap we had to have quiet time. Side note: This isn't normal how Marie takes a nap. I couldn't resist posting this picture when I found it though. I had forgotten about it. One night I set Marie down to go get her blanket so that I could swaddle her and put her to sleep. She was obviously very tired, because when I got back to the couch this is what I found.
A made bed: It just makes me feel better. Especially when my house is in disarray. I feel like I actually have accomplished something when I make my bed. Another side note: Our house isn't made out of cinder blocks. This picture is from our first apartment up in Logan. The bed is the same though, with the addition of some decorative pillows.
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home: I never fail to get excited to hear that garage door opening in the afternoon. I miss my sweet hubby when he is gone during the day!
I tag: Michelle, Kim, Becca P., Sherri, Rebecca W., and anybody else that wants to play along!
1 comment:
Hey Bethany! I loved all your simple pleasures- I agree with all of them, especially naptime and making my bed. When my bed is made, it feels like my whole room is less chaotic! :)
Post a Comment