Just write down what you did first today…
The first thing I thought today:
It's 7:00am and I haven't heard Marie cry? Did I sleep through it?
The first thing I ate today:
Raisin Bran Crunch. Yum. I haven't had that in a long time and I missed it!
The first thing I drank today:
Water.
The first thing I said today:
to Brandon -- Did Marie really sleep in our did I sleep through it? (For anyone that is dying to know, she did indeed sleep in)
The first action I did today:
Fed Marie a bottle.
The first thing I read today:
Us Weekly while in the lobby of Instacare.
The first item of clothing I put on today:
A bra. You asked.
The first person I spoke to today (apart from God, of course):
Brandon
The first chore I did today:
Dishes.
The first blog I visited today:
Can't remember. Whatever one was on Google Reader first.
If you'd like to play just post a link in the comments. Consider yourself tagged. :)
1 comment:
Don't you love it when kids sleep in? And what was that quick little subtlety about InstaCare?
Post a Comment