I am so relieved that we have now gone more than 24 hours "big-D" free! My poor little guy has had it pretty rough this week. William had three full meals today for the first time since last Thursday. You can see in this picture that he lost a lot of weight this past week. It just breaks my heart. (Side note: Can you tell that the camera focused on his hand and made his face blurry? Darn thing.)
So, this morning I thought I would document the beginning of our road to recovery. What better way to begin the journey than by eating a waffle with peanut butter and syrup? Yummy!
Here's to fattening you back up kid!
1 comment:
Hey Bethany! This is Brandon's cousin Heather (Brent & Sandy's oldest). My mom sent me your blog so I thought I would check it out. Cute kids! They look like Brandon to me. Hopefully you won't mind me checking in from time to time.
Post a Comment