Monday, July 28, 2008

Teaser


Family Photo Shoot: June 11, 2008

They are finally up for our viewing pleasure and soon to be up for your viewing pleasure, well, at least for family and some select friends. I will not be posting the link on my blog. I mean, I could, but if I did I would have to kill you. That would be a shame.

More pictures to come. Promise.

6 comments:

Shortcake said...

That is a really great family picture!

CaliforniaCoxs said...

You guys look so happy! Stop teasin, we want to see more!

racheyroy said...

i love this picture! do i qualify as someone who can get the link to see the rest?

jill said...

Great picture!

Just dandee said...

What a great family picture! It so captures such a perfect moment! Oh and I promise to obey all copyright laws.

Just dandee said...

What a great family picture! It so captures such a perfect moment! Oh and I promise to obey all copyright laws.