Great pictures! You all look terrific and YOU look amazing and super thin! I'd never guess that you had 2 little kids int he last 3 years. You inspire me. I think I will try to get back into a workout routine....tomorrow :)
Holy Cow, how amazing are those pictures! I love them. You look So skinny and tan! And the kids are adorable. I need to get some more pictures of my girls and Cason and I at the beach, while we're here. I love them all! So cute. Shelley
6 comments:
very cute, Bethany! What a great location for family pictures!
Great pictures! You all look terrific and YOU look amazing and super thin! I'd never guess that you had 2 little kids int he last 3 years. You inspire me. I think I will try to get back into a workout routine....tomorrow :)
Dang! Those are darling... all of them. I just couldn't pick a favorite!
Wow! What amazing pictures! You all look so great! You especially look BEAUTIFUL! Where did you say you got them taken? What a terrific background.
Holy Cow, how amazing are those pictures! I love them. You look So skinny and tan! And the kids are adorable. I need to get some more pictures of my girls and Cason and I at the beach, while we're here. I love them all! So cute.
Shelley
You look absolutely gorgeous Bethany.
Post a Comment