Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Sister and I Are Different.

CASE IN POINT

For the record, I attended Ricks College, now sadly known as BYU-Idaho. My sister will be following in my footsteps in a couple of weeks.

My thoughts as the day I would meet my first college roommates for the first time slowly approached ...

"I wonder if we will wear the same size so that we can share clothes."
"Maybe one of them will like to do hair. She can do mine for church and dances and stuff and I can do hers."
"I wonder what color their comforter will be. I hope it matches mine."

My sister's thoughts ...

"Wouldn't it be funny if I walked in with a coffeemaker box? I mean, I wouldn't actually have the coffeemaker, just the box with other stuff in it, but my roommates wouldn't know that. What do you think they would do?"

3 comments:

Dan said...

I'm thinking she should go with the coffeemaker box. Maybe even a bag of coffee.

Becky said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! That was hilarious! I am still laughing but really don't want to type all of those ha ha's! LOVE Ricks! Miss it dearly. When were you there? That's where I met my sweetie! Good, good times!!

Marissa said...

So funny! My sisters and I are so different as well. It keeps things interesting!