I had never heard of Stephanie Nielson until recently when blogs that I regularly read announced that she and her husband had been seriously injured in a small plane crash. I have since discovered that she kept up a super blog, she is the mother of four adorable children, she is incredibly talented and ridiculously creative. And oh how my heart now aches for this family. Her sister, c jane, regularly updates her blog regarding the recovery of the couple. Both have burns over significant portions of their body. The recovery will take months, if not years. The hospital bills are expected to reach the millions.
What a boost of faith to hear how family, community, and bloggers have united to help this couple and their children. Today has been declared NieNie day and nearly 100 websites are participating. Check out Blog Segullah for more details.
No comments:
Post a Comment