Thursday, September 25, 2008




Dear Marie,

If these pictures inspire you to be a ballerina one day, I am totally OK with that. Please don't get any ideas though. When you're all grown up, you'll have to wear a leotard.

Love,
Mom
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

CUTE! I love it.

And Good Work William! I love when they decide food is a GOOD thing!

racheyroy said...

The two thoughts I had while reading this post.
1) Of course Bethany would put her daughter in a large frilly tutu.
2) these pictures look like they are out of a magazine! so cute!

Fantabulous Lil P said...

haha. She is so dang cute! We will do duets together!

Maquel said...

Pretty Cute! Her future is set!

Eric and Shelene said...

those shoes are too adorable!!!! (so is she!!)

Becca said...

Totally cute she is so adorable

The Smith Family said...

She looks So cute Bethany!

Amy said...

Those pictures are absolutely darling! I am loving that tutu! How fun to have a girl! Hey, speaking of girls, I need a girl's night out sometime this week! Are you game?