Friday, October 31, 2008

Once Upon a Time

Sir William off to fight the dragons



Princess Marie, "Someday my prince will come."




Apparently she had a different prince in mind.


6 comments:

jill said...

Laughing, laughing, laughing! Those are very adorable. I think every sister has a different prince in mind than her brother. He's pretty cute, though. Way to go on the costumes! I need to learn some of your skills.

Genni said...

I love the costumes!

Meg said...

Look at her curls! DARLING!

Becky said...

GOOD JOB, Bethany! They look so cute! I just wish that I could have seen them in person! Maybe you could hold a sewing class and invite me someday...I would even pay you! :)

Amy said...

They looked way too cute for their own good on Halloween! I love the picture of Marie crying! She's cute even when she's throwing a fit! :)

laura said...

OMG! Did you curl her hair?

You are deliciously dedicated!