Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why Today is Wonderful

1) I have the windows open. It will snow later this week. I am enjoying the 60 degree weather while it lasts.

2) I received my ModMum sling in the mail today. I have been considering buying or making something like this for a while. The reason? Marie still loves to be held more than my arms like to hold her. I hadn’t committed to one yet because it isn’t a priority financially right now. Winning it in a giveaway solved that dilemma! Plus, when the time comes for baby #3 in, like, 10 years, (haha) I am sure it will come in handy! Thanks Thrifty & Chic Mom.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

5 comments:

shydandelion said...

That's awesome! I have one but I always get tangled in it and can never figure out which way is up.

racheyroy said...

that looks like it works well. and its really cute too!

Jamie Hamblin said...

Loved your apron at the Party last night!

Fantabulous Lil P said...

Psh...whatever...you know you'll have another one in within like two years. haha

Amy said...

I totally need one of those. Marie and Kylie are two peas in a pod!