Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

8 comments:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

oh man...I have such cute little nieces and nephews!!!! Good job, bethany.

jill said...

They are darling! William looked like such a little man today in church. He came up to me when I was dropping of RJ and told me he was going to Primary and then he was going to scream. It was really hard not to laugh. :) I hope he didn't end up screaming. He looked much too mature for that. And Marie's dress? A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. You amaze me. Thanks for letting me be your friend.

Amy said...

That is way too adorable!!!!!!! Your kids have awesome fashion sense :)

Bud & Kim said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big!

Heather said...

They look darling! I love Marie's flower in her hair. Sooo cute!

Maquel said...

Your kids look so cute! I'm especially partial to William's suit.

Jamie Hamblin said...

They looked so adorable in church!

Di said...

My goodness what adorable kids you have :)