Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marie-esque

PICT8861

She fell just before I took this picture. If she hadn’t you would see that she was strolling around the house in her Daddy’s tennis shoes, in addition to her Daddy’s sock, and two pajama shirts. She is our laundry basket scavenger. If there is a pile of clothes within her reach she will pull one piece at a time out and scatter the clothes throughout the room. Or in this case, ask Daddy to put the selected item on her, “pwease, off, pwease.” (Yes, in her world off is the new on.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so darling! I too wish asthma could be cured by love! Tanner has been having a hard time lately! Cross our fingers both our kids can grow out of it!

The Smith Family said...

So cute! I love this age, where they are just starting to talk. Lots of mish mash, but every once in a while, a word here and there. So fun.
Shelley