
Marshmallow rainbows. The only way I could get William to make the rainbow, instead of just gobble the marshmallows, was to race him. I did the pink and yellow, he did the green and orange. I think I won, but don't tell William that.

Those tricky leprechauns paid us a short visit this year. They left a rainbow in the living room and green breakfast to enjoy. The favorite part of the morning was a tie between the apple juice that turned green when I poured it and the green butter that they got to paint on their toast.

The leprechauns were alright, but our favorite visitors of the day were Grandma (I actually do have a picture to document her presence, it just didn't make it on the collage), Aunt Rachel, and Baby Jocelyn. Baby Jocelyn being the "most favoritest" by a landslide. We didn't complain about the sunshine and playing outside either.
1 comment:
You are such a fun mom! St. Patrick's Day for us involved wrangling everyone, and by luck my kids had green on.
Post a Comment