Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Marie-esque

Marie: (singing)Sweem sweem mitin-ga-ehl. translation -- Sing sweet nightingale.
Mommy: (singing)Sing sweet nightingale. Hi-i-i-i-igh above me.
Marie: Don't sing dat. Bad girls sing dat.
Mommy: Cinderella sings that too, doesn't she? She sings "high above me".
Marie: Yeah. My friend Cinderella sing dat. I wove her (complete with head tilt and eyelash flutter). She's a girl.
Mommy: You love her?
Marie: Yeah. Do you wove her?
Mommy: You bet.
Marie: Yay. Clap hands three times.

Clapping hands three times is her new trademark move. She does it anytime she is excited about something that just happened. Going potty. Getting in the car. Eating dinner. Reading a book. Everything. So darn cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! Too cute...I wonder if parents are the only ones who understand their kids, or if Eva and Marie could communicate. :P

Maren said...

So so cute!

Jill said...

LOL! I love imagining her cute little voice saying all this!