Nothing'�s gonna stop me now California here we come Right back where we started from Pedal to the floor Thinkin' of the roar Gotta get us to the show California here we come
Ha, ha, ha! This is so funny. First of all the picture is hilarious and second that's the exact song we listened to as we were driving out of AZ last weekend headed to CA. ;-)
No! Come back to UTAH! Fine. Family in California. Sun. Sand. Beaches. Ocean. I get it. I understand. But you'd better not get any fancy ideas of Brandon transferring to Vandenberg or something... ;)
2 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! This is so funny. First of all the picture is hilarious and second that's the exact song we listened to as we were driving out of AZ last weekend headed to CA. ;-)
No! Come back to UTAH! Fine. Family in California. Sun. Sand. Beaches. Ocean. I get it. I understand. But you'd better not get any fancy ideas of Brandon transferring to Vandenberg or something... ;)
Post a Comment