We have our family pictures! After much thought and deliberation, lots of trips to the store, and more outfit "rehearsals" than the kids want to remember I did manage to dress all 5 of us successfully.
I'm beginning to think that next time we might just go with all denim. So much easier, right? :)
Like what you see? Go check out Alonzo Howe Photography. He is incredibly talented and so fun to work with and it doesn't hurt that he is Brandon's cousin.




6 comments:
These are so gorgeous. You, my friend, are a beauty. Will you shop for me? I despise shopping for clothes. We could trade, I'll grocery shop for you and you can clothes shop for me. Deal? ;)
Such a cute family. All the pictures turned out great.
so cute! I love how they turned out.
I lOVe the outfits! You guys look fantastic! Your family is so beautiful!! And now you have pictures to prove it. They turned out wonderful!!!
Awww...you look so pretty! Those are great pictures! And I LOVE that you didn't do denim. I like what you picked. :)
Wow! They turned out so great! You even got Anne to cooperate - that's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment