Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anne-ecdotes: Millions of Peaches

After a friend passed on a couple of peaches to our family (and we devoured them in a matter of minutes) we knew we had to go find some peaches to enjoy and to can.  Both Brandon and I knew we had better keep the box on the table or our busy little toddler would get her hands on them. We suspected she would try throwing them or start poking at them. That evening we set the box of peaches on the floor so we could eat dinner. 


Imagine our surprise when, after we forgot to move the peaches back up to the table, we looked to find Anne biting into a peach. We thought she would grab them and throw them on the ground. We never imagined she would start chowing down. And she really did chow down. I plopped her in her booster seat with that peach and she proceeded to eat the entire thing. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her face! She's like, "This is AWESOME!"
Ha ha ha!

Jill said...

I need to squish this cute little girl some more. When are you going to let me watch her again?

Bud & Kim said...

Too funny! Cute little Anne. And I LOVE the story about Marie. So adorable.