Saturday, October 22, 2011

Randomness


  • Marie's birthday was wonderfully magical, as all birthdays should be. I love making memories for my children and reminding them in simple and special ways how much they are loved. Pictures are coming. Soon. Ish.
  • Anne is teething again. Thank heaven this is my third child and I know they do eventually survive getting all their teeth. I  might have pulled all of my hair out if William struggled this badly with teething.
  • William is testing a new form of independence called going to friend's houses without asking "because it looked like so much fun!" Four times in one week. I grounded him every time, but didn't have the heart to follow through because I hate making him stay inside during this beautiful time of year. I've learned my lesson. He is officially and solidly grounded from playing out front and riding his bike for a while. It's painful for all of us. 
  • We are putting our house on the market on Tuesday. What?! I know. It's crazy and sudden and scary and I've already cried more tears than we need to talk about. Our life is so happy and perfect right now. I love our schedule and having the kids home with me every morning, William loves his kindergarten teacher. Marie is positively beaming with how much she adores dance. We love our ward and our friends and our neighbors. Our house is just way too small. It's time to upgrade. The plan was to move in the spring but we fell in love with a house that is currently on the market. We don't know if we will get it or not, but now that the ball is rolling we've decided not to stop it. If we don't get this current dream home we will still work towards finding another existing home or maybe building. Goodbye sanity, at least for a while.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have a love-hate relationship with this post. I'm excited for you to find new and wonderful opportunities, though. Well, okay, honestly I am trying to be.