Monday, May 14, 2012

The House

When Grandma came out to help after Samuel was born she also did some babysitting so Brandon and I could go house hunting. Luckily, we had spent a lot of time online house shopping and had looked at a few houses previous to going under contract. We knew what we wanted and only had to look at two houses before we knew we had found "the one". We'd had our eyes on it for about a month and half and gratefully it wasn't a disappointment when we looked at it in person.

 Family Room - Plenty of room for the kids to run. Woohoo!
 Southwest facing - One of Brandon's favorite features. The rocks are the kids favorite thing ever.
 A fireplace. I'm so happy to have a fireplace.
 View looking into the Great Room.
 The kitchen ... love.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a beautiful home, I am so happy everything worked out for you!!

Bud & Kim said...

It's beautiful!

Jill said...

I love your kitchen and fireplace too. Hooray!!

Megan said...

Your home is lovely! I'm jealous of the kitchen and family room... Glad you have them to enjoy!