I remember two things about November. First, we hosted Thanksgiving and second, we had family pictures the day after. Enough said, right? I did manage to take some pictures of Thanksgiving day even though I was in the kitchen for the good majority of the day, but can't seem to locate them on the computer at the moment. Weird. I'm generally very organized in my picture storage-ing and my November 2012 folder is completely MIA. Again, weird. Thankfully, these wonderful pictures have their own folder and were, therefore, locate-able. Without further ado, I present to you the Struthers Family of November 2012.
(We did take a bout a gazillion more of the whole gang in different poses and locations, but this first one will do just fine. It must be said that the picture of our kids is one of only two shots the photographer took of them. How is that for a miracle?)
(We did take a bout a gazillion more of the whole gang in different poses and locations, but this first one will do just fine. It must be said that the picture of our kids is one of only two shots the photographer took of them. How is that for a miracle?)









1 comment:
The pictures turned out so beautiful. How could they not? Look at you all!
Post a Comment