Thursday, April 11, 2013

October Recap

ConFeRenCe WEekEnd

We spent Sunday of conference weekend with Grandma, Cory, Rachel, Jocelyn, and brand new baby Calli.


Some Skyping with Grandpa was necessary, of course.



Samuel sits on meets his cousin.



The girls were definitely smitten with the newest addition.


The whole gang. 


Our munchkins.

INTUSUSSCEPTION



Intussusception 

Marie's Birthday (link coming soon)

MaRie'S VIP DaY at ScHoOl


PuMpkIn PaTCh







FaLL WalK





CaRViNg PuMpKinS





HaLLoWeEn




 Marie wore a dress-up costume to school because I didn't want her to ruin her costume for the evening festivities. She was happy to oblige, both in wearing the costume and posing in it.


Marie's little carpool buddy in her preschool class. These two will both be in kindergarten next year. I am always amazed at their difference in size and maturity. They both sure are cute though!


The theme for this year's costumes was 1)cheap and easy and 2) Halloween classics. I look back at these pictures and can't believe how together it seems we were at this point in our lives. Dressed up for Halloween? I don't even know how I got out of bed every morning. 


Bat. I was disappointed that many people asked him what he was. Nonetheless, he loved his costume and I thought he looked terrific!



The crew, hardly able to contain their excitement. We were just about to leave for trick or treating.


The "real" costume, a pretty witch.


And the cutest jack o' lantern this side of the full moon.

No comments: