Tonight Brandon and I were trying to remember something and I jumped on my blog to verify when it actually happened. It was in 2009, the height of blogging, for me at least. After finding the post (about putting the sandbox in, if you are curious), I started to browse through the other posts that I had written at that time. Soon enough, I was laughing and crying and smiling and just plain loving the fact that I had made that history. I decided it wasn't a coincidence that I had that experience. I was reminded how much I appreciate that I have written down those memories.
So, to my future self that will be reading this years from now, I am doing this for you. It's so worth it. And to my current friends and family who rode out the trend and are still sticking around, thanks. All 3 of you.
Now, if only I had children that napped so I could be as consistent as I was back in the day.
A little too much wishful thinking there.
1 comment:
That purpose is why I want to blog more memories than thoughts. I need to make it a habit again. By the way, have you or are you reading Gretchen Rubin's new book? Fabulous. I love her bluntness.
Post a Comment